Lake Lodge offers self catering accommodation that comfortably sleeps 15. With generous accommodation and vast entertainment zones, it is the perfect getaway for you and your friends as well as for families with children.
Located in a secluded hideaway on the banks of the Theewaterskloof Dam. A mere 90 minute drive from Cape Town and surrounded by the majestic Hottentots Holland mountain range. This makes Lake Lodge the perfect getaway with friends and family. With direct access to the dam, free run of the apple orchards, large comfy couches and crisp white linen add to the charm.
Lake Lodge and all we have to offer will delight your soul and children alike.
- 1 King bedroom en-suite in main house
- 1 King bedroom and single bed bedroom en-suite in main house
- 1 upstairs bedroom with 4 single beds en-suite in main house
- 1 upstairs bedroom with 2 single beds en-suite in main house
- Outdoor annex with 2 Queen en-suite bedrooms
- Separate guest toilet
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, drinks fridge, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine and table settings for at least 20 people.
- All bedding and bath towels are provided. There are some swimming towels too, but we recommend also bringing your own, especially in summer.
- Games room with pool table, foosball, darts and a table tennis table
- Expansive verandah with a 20 seater table and built in braai
- Boma area at the front of the house with a fire pit
RATES & BOOKINGS
Have a look at our rates & availability calendar.