RATES & BOOKINGS
R5800 per night
Minimum 2 nights stay
Minimum 3 nights on a long weekend
R3800 per night
Minimum 2 nights stay
– Chat to us, we are negotiable here when not in school or public holidays.
- 50% deposit is required to confirm your booking within 5 days of receipt of your invoice
- The remaining payment is due two weeks before your arrival
- Cancellations at least 90 days before arrival will be refunded 90%
- Cancellations at least 30 days before arrival will be refunded 50%
Please Note: We do not rent individual rooms, except for the Shed-for-2. We rent out Lake Lodge as a whole unit.
Christmas and Easter High season rates on request.
- Rates include cleaning after your stay.
- For an extra cleaning service during your stay Katriena can help you out. Please pay her directly at R50/hour. In 2 -3 hours she can do dishes, clean and service all the rooms. To contact Katriena call 078 7299424.
- There is a firepit and built in braai for your use, as well as an indoor fireplace for a chilly evening.
- Firewood is available at R30/bundle. This is payable in cash in the honesty box provided. This is a community service and all money goes to the providers.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, drinks fridge, ice machine, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine and table settings for at least 20 people.
- All bedding and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
- Games room with pool table, fooseball, darts and a table tennis table
- For more than 15 people, every extra person will be charged at R100 per night.
- Friendly pets who stay off the furniture are welcome. The Lodge is not fenced in but a fair distance from a main road.
- Please note, Villiersdorp Security Services drive past on routine checks in the evenings every so often, please don’t get frightened when you hear the sound of a vehicle, it is likely to be them.
- Should you require additional services such as a cooked meal ready for your day of arrival, or your grocery shopping done in advance, contact Camilla at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and how she can help.